We regularly give educational presentation sessions to clinical and patient groups. Details of upcoming educational sessions can be found below and in the news section of the website:
If you are interested in one of us coming and presenting to you on a particular topic or you are interested in one of our upcoming sessions, please contact us.
We are able to tailor our talks to particular topics and audiences in order to suit your particular educational needs and are happy to talk to any interested groups, whether clinical, patient or other groups. Depending on numbers, it may also be possible to hold the session within the conference facilities at one of our clinical locations, with refreshments provided, although we are more than happy to come to your meeting rooms if preferable. All our talks are interactive, but are based on Powerpoint presentations, for which we will provide the appropriate technology, but we will need enough space to project onto a wall or erect a projector screen. Below is a list of some of our topics:
- Heel Pain – Plantar fasciitis & beyond
- Foot & Ankle Secrets – Identifying the causes of foot and ankle pain
- Beyond the foot! Relating gait dysfunction to common lower limb pathologies
- Golf mechanics and lower limb pain (Patient education)
- MSK Podiatry – The use of video gait analysis in the treatment of running injuries
- The Body in Motion – A whole body approach to treating injuries in runners and other common MSK problems
- Walking away from pain! How MSK Podiatry could help you (Patient education)
- Current practice in foot & ankle surgery
- Biomechanics and the foot in Diabetes
- Diabetic foot screening
- Saving the Diabetic foot
- Preventing problems related to Diabetes (Patient education)
- How Podiatry services could help you patients – The foot and beyond!