Following guidance from Public Health England and The College of Podiatry, we are please to confirm that we remain open but, sadly, still only able to see patients at our Stamford clinic.
If you have an appointment booked with us, this appointment will still go ahead with all the appropriate infection control measures we already had in place. However, please contact us directly if you have any concerns at all with respect to attending your appointment. We want to help you feel safe, happy and confident when attending your appointment.
Do not attend your appointment if:
- You are displaying symptoms of Covid-19 (new, continuous cough, raised temperature, loss of taste or smell), have experienced symptoms in the previous 14 days or have tested positive in the previous 14 days (there will be no cancellation charge). If you become unwell or test positive for Covid-19 in the few days following your treatment, it is imperative that you let us know so that we can take the necessary steps
- You live in a household where a member of that household is self-quarantining or displaying symptoms of Covid-19 or you have been advised to self-isolate
- You are part of the ‘shielded’ group of individuals, are in a vulnerable category or live with a vulnerable family member and the risks of not receiving treatment with us do not outweigh the risks of potential exposure to Covid-19
- You have recently arrived in the UK from overseas and have not completed the period of quarantine currently advised by the UK Government
- You do not consent to a face-to-face consultation
- You do not consent to wearing a face mask – patients are required to attend the practice wearing a facemask or appropriate face covering (under-11’s are exempt). Face masks will be supplied at a cost of £1 to any patients without. Treatment will not go ahead if you do not wear a face covering, unless otherwise exempt according to current UK Government guidance