BSc(Hons), MChS, MFPM RCPS(Glasg), MSSF
- 2 years – Band 6 NHS Podiatrist, West Norfolk PCT
- 2 years – Band 7 NHS Extended Scope Podiatrist on Podiatric Surgical Team, Lincs SW PCT
- Established Walkrite, 2003 and started working part-time in private practice, specialising in Musculoskeletal Podiatry
- 3 years – Band 8a, Co-Head of Hospital Podiatry, West Norfolk PCT (acute Diabetic, Neuro, Ortho and Rheumatological patients)
- 2006 – Present Co-Director of Walkrite in full-time private practice, specialising in MSK Podiatry
Current clinical locations:
- Clinical locations: Fitzwilliam Hospital, Peterborough
- The Broad Street Practice, Stamford
Nicola graduated in 1999, from Huddersfield University, with a 1st class BSc(Hons) Degree in Podiatry. She has since worked across a number of specialist areas, including Podiatric Surgery, Musculoskeletal Podiatry, Diabetes, Vascular and Tissue Viability, in a number of roles in both the NHS and private practice including Co-Head of Hospital Podiatry at West Norfolk PCT and Co-Director of Walkrite Limited.
Nicola specialises in Musculoskeletal (MSK) Podiatry with a specific interest in lower limb mechanics, video gait analysis, gait re-training and the influence of footwear on the function of the foot and is about to embark upon a further post-graduate education in Clinical Gait Analysis. Nicola also recently became a Member of the Faculty of Podiatric Medicine of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow and has completed further training within the field of footwear to become a Member of the Society of Shoe Fitters.